- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm. Check-out time is before 2 p.m.
- East Lake Camping is on a private, spring-fed no-wake lake. NO LIFEGUARD- SWIM AT OWN RISK.
- The clean, sandy beach has a very slow drop-off, so the little ones can play right along the shore-line and enjoy the water too! There is a slide at the waters edge, and a swimming dock just outside the swimming area for the older kids. (diving allowed on swim dock only).
- Pets are allowed to swim also, but at boat launch area! No pets or smoking allowed on beach.
- The playground area is right nearby the beach, so it is easy to keep an eye on your children at the playground while you sit and relax either on the beach or underneath the shade of a big maple tree. Please visit us on Facebook to view additional pictures of the campground.
- Boat Rentals: Row Boats ($3.00/hr), Paddleboats ($5.00/hr), Canoes ($3.00/hr), and Kayaks ($5.00/hr). Day rental fees are available on Non-Holiday Weekends. If you want to bring your own trolling motor for a Row Boat, you may do so, at no additional charge. If you choose to bring your own boat, there is dock space available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is a one-time $5.00 launch fee per boat. No pontoons please.
- East Lake is a great fishing lake. The lake has Bluegills, and your basic Sunfish family fish. There is also Walleye, Perch, Large and Small Mouth Bass, Catfish, and quite a few large Northern Pike's.
- The Camp Store, reasonably priced, and it has everything from basic grocery and camping items to candy, ice cream, toys, and more!
- The Recreation Barn has a Pool Table, Ping-Pong Table, and an Old-tyme Juke Box, and video games.
- Borrowing Library is available in the Laundry Area for Adult's and Children's books.
- On Sunday mornings (between Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends), we have a Non-Denominational Church Service at 10:00 am in the Recreation Barn.
- Quiet time is 10 pm during the week, and 11 pm on the weekends.
- Speed Limit 7 m.p.h. throughout the park. Please help enforce this as there are many children running about!
- Drinking allowed at campsite only, and in moderation. No alcohol allowed on Birthday Bash weekend.
- Air conditioning is $4.00/day and is required to be prepaid at check-in if your unit has air-conditioning. Any unused portion will be happily refunded upon check-out.
- Visitor Fee Ages 8 & over: $5 /per/day. Family rate $20 /day.
If you have any further questions, please contact us
via phone, email or regular mail, and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for choosing East Lake Camping!
East Lake Camping, (269) 793-7177
3091 Weicks Drive, Hopkins, MI 49328